It is billed as "a night of networking, technology demonstrations and nothing but digital video."
It will start at 7pm, with a presentation by organiser, Rick Young (editor of MacVideo), offering FCP Tips and Tricks, such as dealing with a multitude of codecs and outputting to any format you want.
- AJA's demonstration of the new Ki Pro Mini, Ki Pro and other products, with an opportunity to win an Io Express worth £800
- Producer/director David Doré will describe his journey into the realms of DSLRs using the Panasonic Lumix GH cameras. "What began as a small time solution has become a crusade."
- Adobe presentation by filmmaker/trainer Maxim Jago: New workflows for FCP with Adobe CS5 Production Premium
- Simon Walker, master trainer, Final Cut Studio - how to speed up your editing in Final Cut Pro, sharing tips not only about how to make your workflow more efficient, but also how to avoid having to use those evil keyframes.
- Rick Young on USB 3 vs eSATA and Firewire.
- Technology talk: How big a deal is 4:2:2?
- Plus a chance for anyone who has brought along any toys, to show and tell, whether it's a camera, a tripod or something rare and unusual.
It will be at The Frontline Club, 13 Norfolk Place, London W2 1Q (a few minutes walk from Paddington Station), and entry will cost £5. Doors open 6.30pm, and the main session should finish at 10.30pm (with time for networking afterwards).